Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pocket SMS - SMS app for iPhone

iPhone Screenshot 1

I have been searching for an app which supports multiple gateway for sending sms in india from iphone. Every time I googled , the result showed textoo app as the only available app for this purpose. The textoo app doesnot work any more. Also if I searched with the keyword SMS , free Sms ,  in itunes store , the result didnt showed what i needed.

After searching for quite a while I finally found the app which suits my purpose, POCKET SMS. Pocket Sms lets you send sms to indian mobile numbers by using various gateways. The app has an excellent user interface and works absolutely fine.Currently the app supports three gateways 
1. way2sms
2. 160by2
3. ULTOO

The app will soon support extra features like Group sms , Schedule sms and message to facebook friends.
All sms sent by me were received at the recipients end. This is the only Sms app for iphone available in itunes store.

The app is compatible with iphone , ipod touch and ipad. Also it is optimised for iphone 5 and is available free in itunes store.

Click here to get POCKET SMS for your iDevice




No comments:

Post a Comment